Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time for some T-Ball

We signed Cole up for T-Ball this year along with some other boys in the neighborhood and we are all loving it! I didn't think I be this excited about his games, but seriously enjoy watching every minute of them play. He is on a team with mostly 5 year olds and he is still 4, but he is holding his own and I am so proud of him. He has a great coach and really fun team! The games are so entertaining - the kids get distracted so easily at this age that is makes it all the more fun to watch. Cole is starting to understand the fundamentals of the game and it's great to see him learn.

Opening ceremony (and yes my lens was all dirty....arghhhhhh!)


Practicing at the park before his first big game




Hanging out with the boys


Our cheerleaders, Olivia and Marina




My boys :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment