Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bella's Shower

My mom was thoughtful enough to host a little baby shower for Miss Bella while I was down in Southern California and we were lucky enough to spend the day with my closest family and friends. We all met at Maggiano's for lunch at South Coast plaza, one of my favorite places to eat, and a tradition in our family. I had such a fun time catching up with my girlfriends, that I never seem to be able to find the time to visit on our other trips down. Bella was spoiled with a whole bunch of adorable new clothes (this girl has more clothes than this mommy knows what to do with!) and we all had a great time. Mom - thank you so much for hosting such a fun afternoon! I love you! xoxo
Lesley, Michelle and Baby (due May 31st)

Thank you to all my friends and family who came to the shower. Love you guys!






Isabella with her Nanna and Grandma (one very lucky little girl!)

Checking out her yummy cake.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment