Thursday, July 5, 2012

San Diego and Meeting Blake!

I flew down to San Diego with just the girls (Olivia and Bella) to meet my brother's new son, Blake! We went down Friday morning and my mom picked us up at the airport and took us to my sisters place. Olivia had a great time playing with her cousin, Alec, who is 10 months older than her. They are both very energetic, so they get along great! My mom took us all out to celebrate my 35th birthday at a restaurant called Via Lago. The food was yummy and the wine was flowing...what else could a girl ask for? I had such a fun time hanging out with my sister and catching up and it's always fun to get the kids together. They went swimming at her pool and had a blast. On Saturday, my dad came and picked us up and we went and stayed at his house. The kids spent all afternoon running around and playing in their beautiful backyard. Olivia loved it! On Sunday, the honored guest arrived(aka Mr. Blake Charles Ward) making his first trip down from Irvine to San Diego. He is such a cutie and is going to have beautiful baby blue eyes. It was so great spending time with Eric and Michelle and the rest of the clan. My aunt and uncle came over for the day as well and it's always fun catching up with them. They are so good with the kids and it's nice having an extra set of hands around. Carolyn's son, Eric, also came over with his two kids so we had 7 kids, age 5 and under! Needless to say, it was a very fun and busy day. My dad and Carolyn cooked up an amazing meal for all of us and I got to celebrate my birthday once again! Such a nice treat to be around my family on my birthday. Monday morning the girls and I flew back home and they did so great on the flight! I'm one lucky mama! Thank you Mom, Dad and Kristen for a super fun weekend!! Love you all!!










Posted by Picasa






Posted by Picasa









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment