Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun after nap time

These days Cole waits to hear Olivia on the monitor and then heads upstairs to "wake her up" after her naps. He climbs in the crib, turns on her mobile and plays with his baby sister. He insists that I wait downstairs while he does this, but of course, I am two steps behind him and watch from the door, just to make sure he doesn't squish her. After nap time today, we played around in her crib and had some fun. How cute are they....?
The volleyball was a gift from my mom at my baby shower because I played volleyball most of my life and it also consumed my mom's life. She always said that the day I had a little girl, she was going to give her a volleyball so that she can put her through everything I put my poor mom through. Thanks MOM!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute!!! Big smile for Nanna!!! You gotta love that Cole!!!

    Love Olivia's room!!!

    ReplyDelete