Friday, July 9, 2010

The Big Tres Tres

Is it really that time again? How did the past year go by so quickly? Well, unfortunately that means I am another year older :-( My birthday fell on a Tuesday this year (boo!). I hate when it falls in the middle of the week.
My dad flew up to spend a couple of days with me and the kids while Jim was busy traveling. We had a fun visit and took the kids swimming, out to eat and to the park. He was even brave enough to watch the two kids all by himself so that I could go out with the girls for a night of fun (Go Dad!!). Here are some pictures from his visit and our dinner out.

Grandpa and Cole playing with his new lego set.


Dinner at Paul Martin's





Cupcakes from the Brown's


Cake daddy brought home (how about that writing...haha)










We went out on Saturday night to Ruth's Chris for dinner with our good friends, Leslie and Mike. Jim's parents were in town and took the kids overnight to their hotel - which meant we got a dinner AND a breakfast without the kids. Yeah for us!! THANK YOU NANNA and NANNU!! Here we are getting ready to go out to dinner!







No comments:

Post a Comment