Wednesday, August 22, 2012

San Francisco with my USD friends

Two of my good friends from USD had planned a trip up to San Francisco for a weekend in July and I was able to sneak away and spend some time with them. It was so nice to get away for some girl time and it was my first time to the city without the kids in what seems like forever. It's amazing how much you can see and get done when you don't have the kids and stroller in tow. We pretty much covered the city by foot and it was a beautiful clear day. We enjoyed a nice lunch with some wine and a great dinner out. I stayed with them at their hotel in Union Square and we went out to breakfast at my favorite restaurant on Sunday morning. Thanks so much for letting me crash your vacation. It was great catching up with you two ladies!
Lindsey and Vanessa in front of Lombard Steet

Dinner with the girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment