Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Why???

Can someone please tell me why my almost 4 year old would wake up from her perfectly comfortable bed and come into our room and make a decision to go back to sleep on our vacuum? I know these pictures aren't really clear but it was after 11:00 and the lights were all out. Jim and I head upstairs to go to bed and find her laying here sound asleep. And what the pictures don't show was that she was lying right next to the couches in our room. But did she choose them to sleep on? Of course not! I don't think people believe me when I say that my daughter will literally fall asleep in a different spot each night and we never know where we are going to find her. So here's the evidence!!
This is Olivia sleeping on top of the vacuum!

Can this really be comfortable?

Crazy Girl
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment