Monday, November 14, 2011

Apple Hill

We took our annual family trip to Apple Hill in October and managed to pick an absolutely perfect and gorgeous day! I love this family tradition and look forward to going every year, but this year, being pregnant, I was REALLY looking forward to it? Why you may ask...two words.....Apple Donuts! Seriously since August I have been craving these apple donuts and there is only place you can get them - High Hill! They were so good, we bought a dozen of them and I enjoyed eating each and every one of them :-) The kids also had a great time picking apples and feeding them to the goats, going through the hay maze, running around in the fresh air, and going on a hay ride. Look at how happy they were!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Olivia "I'm not going to smile for you mom!"  
Olivia: "I'm serious Mommy, stop pointing that camera at me!"  
So if I flash you a fake smile will you stop, please!! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment