Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our girls trip to Seattle

My mom, sister and I have been making "girls weekend" trips to Seattle on and off since high school, however, now that my sister and I have kids, they are becoming harder and harder to make happen. We were able to pull one off in November and it was so much fun. I managed to leave both kids at home with Daddy and Kristen, just brought her youngest, Liam, who was a perfect angel the whole weekend. We all flew up there on Friday and home on Sunday, and with the exception of my sisters luggage getting lost for about 8 hours after she arrived and me getting the stomach flu in the middle of the flight home, we had a fabulous time! We always stay with one of my mom's good friends, Sabina, at her house on Mercer Island. It's the perfect little getaway and makes for a fun-filled weekend. We ate some great meals, got lots of sleep (at least I did), did lots and lots of shopping and did some sightseeing downtown. We all love that city and have great memories of our trips up there. Thank you Bini for letting us all stay with you! Sabina's son, Ben, works downtown and this is the view from his conference room in his office. Not too shabby, huh?  
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment