Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ballerina Girl

Well I have been trying to get Olivia into a ballet class for like the last 6 months and couldn't get my act together or find the time to make it happen, but I made it my goal for 2013!! So after I told her I signed her up, she started crying saying she didn't want to go and that she "hated" ballet!! Really? that's funny, as far as I know, you have never even tried it!!! I told her a little mommy "fib," that I would be joining her out there and that seemed to make everything better :-) Funny how that after we went to buy her a new leotard with a tutu and got to the class, that she literally ran in the door and somehow she now magically "loves" ballet. After her second class, she also got bumped up to the next level and is doing great. She asks everyday if it's a ballet day. Her class is on Thursday mornings from 10-11 and they do 30 minutes of tap and 30 minutes of ballet. She asked Daddy to come last week and he snapped some pictures of her.








No comments:

Post a Comment