Saturday, January 12, 2013

Portland


It's official......I'm Jim's "companion" for the year! At least as far as Southwest Airlines as concerned. He's traveled so much this past year that I now get to fly with him for free anywhere he flies on SW :-)
So we didn't waste anytime - a week later, I joined him in Portland for three days. Jim's parents were coming up for Christmas so he asked them to come up a few days early to watch our kids and I joined him on a trip to Portland. We had a great hotel right in the center of downtown and spent time walking around, eating yummy meals, shopping and just hanging out with each other. I could get used to this "companion" thing :-)




The Christmas tree in downtown Portland. He proposed
to me exactly 10 years ago from this date at the Christmas tree
in Rockefeller center, NY.



Police on horseback. We took this picture to share with the kids.

We spent three hours one night at the Portland Grill enjoying
sights of the city and a few of these :-)


The view from our hotel room in downtown Portland.

One of my all time favorite breakfast places. So good in fact,
that we went there 2 days in a row! It was so nice to enjoy a nice
quiet breakfast with my husband and no interruptions from the kids!
The view inside.

My good looking date.



No comments:

Post a Comment